Transforming Workflows with Mobile Unified Communications
With market-leading HD voice quality, durability, broad telephony and WLAN interoperability, the Spectralink 84-Series Wi-Fi enterprise solution delivers a superior user experience with Spectralink VQO (Voice Quality Optimization). The 84-Series is powered by UC software that provides full integration with all major SIP call platforms, including Microsoft Skype for Business®, Cisco call servers and others.
The 84-Series delivers high-quality, secure communications to meet the needs of mobile workers in industries such as healthcare, retail, manufacturing and hospitality – empowering them to stay connected and work more efficiently throughout their workplaces.
The 84-Series includes:
- 8440 – Baseline VoWLAN product with enterprise-grade onsite voice mobility
- 8441 – VoWLAN product with enterprise-grade onsite voice mobility with SAFE feature
- 8453 – Adds an integrated barcode reading capability
What advantages does the Spectralink 84-Series provide?
- Seamlessly integrates with third-party, industry-focused applications, as well as XML applications
- Combines a mobile phone, pager, two-way radio and barcode scanner into one versatile device
- Leverages an existing wireless LAN infrastructure for voice and data applications